Learn How to Make crispy, Juicy and delicious Chicken 90 recipe with a SpiceandBuds.
Try this recipe in your homes and make your own chicken 90 like Chennai Buhari restaurant. Please share your feedback in the comment section below.
- 500 g Boneless Chicken
- Salt - 1 ½ tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 ½ tbsp White Pepper Powder
- 3 ½ tbsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ Cup Curd
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 6 No’s Green Chilies(chopped)
- Clean the boneless chicken well and cut into small pieces.
- Keep the chicken in the curd brine solution for 1 hour then drain the water and wash well. ( *** Curd brine technique showed in chicken lollipop video*** https://youtu.be/HVd7M7KUFXE )
- Marinate the chicken with 1 ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste and salt. Set aside for 30 Minutes to 1 Hour.
- After the first marination add turmeric powder, garam masala, cumin powder, white pepper powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, curd, half of one beaten egg, cornflour, and maida with chicken then mix well to combine. Set aside for a minimum of 1 hour. Keep overnight for getting more tenderized chicken.
- Don’t use more flour then it will taste like Pakora.
- Keep a pan on medium flame then add oil required for deep frying the chicken.
- Add marinated chicken to the hot oil, fry this for 7 to 8 minutes or until it becomes crispy.
- Now keep another pan on medium flame and add 2 tbsp butter. Add chopped green chillies and sauté for one minute.
- Add chicken with this and mix well to combine then switch off the flame.
- Now our crispy, juicy and tasty Buhari Special Chicken 90 is ready to serve. Enjoy!!!!
Subscribe to our channel https://tinyurl.com/spiceandbuds
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/spiceandbuds/