Learn How to Make crispy, Juicy and delicious Chicken 90 recipe with a SpiceandBuds.
- 500 g Boneless Chicken
- Salt - 1 ½ tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 ½ tbsp White Pepper Powder
- 3 ½ tbsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ Cup Curd
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 6 No’s Green Chilies(chopped)
- Clean the boneless chicken well and cut into small pieces.
- Marinate the chicken with 1 ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste and salt. Set aside for 30 Minutes to 1 Hour.
- Don’t use more flour then it will taste like Pakora.
- Keep a pan on medium flame then add oil required for deep frying the chicken.
- Add marinated chicken to the hot oil, fry this for 7 to 8 minutes or until it becomes crispy.
- Add chicken with this and mix well to combine then switch off the flame.
- Now our crispy, juicy and tasty Buhari Special Chicken 90 is ready to serve. Enjoy!!!!
Subscribe to our channel https://tinyurl.com/spiceandbuds
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/spiceandbuds/